- White-hulled, spring oat developed by the South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station (SDAES) and released in 2011.
- The line was tested as SD081936 and was developed from the three parent population SD030888/SD030888/ND030349.
- Varieties in the pedigree include Settler and Troy
- Early-Medium maturity, heading 2 days later than Shelby 427.
- Horsepower is 2 inches shorter than Colt
- Excellent yield potential and average test weight.
|Origin||SD||Straw Strength||Very Good|
|Year Released||2011||Relative Plant Height||Medium|
|Stem Rust||Mod-Resis.||Grain Color||White|