- Seeding rate 8 to 10 pounds per 1000 sq. ft.
- 70% Fine Leaf Turf Type Tall Fescue
- 10% Concerto Kentucky Bluegrass
- 10% Fine Leaf Perennial Rye
- 10% Creeping Red Fescue
Endurance lawn mix gives you exactly what the name says – a lawn that will endure. We have added enough perennial rye to give you that fast start, tall fescue to keep your lawn green when others have gone dormant, and Kentucky bluegrass to help fill in and give you that dense full lawn. Tall fescue blades are slightly wider than perennial rye or Kentucky bluegrass but will blend in nicely if you keep the seeding rate at recommended levels. Tall fescue has a much deeper root system that keeps it green during drought stress, requiring less water and fertility. It will tolerate shade and is widely used for athletic areas. Endurance lawn mix should be planted in spring or very early fall to allow tall fescue to develop root system before winter.
- Seeding rate 4 to 6 pounds per 1,000 sq. ft.
- 30% Boutique Kentucky Bluegrass
- 30% Concerto Kentucky Bluegrass
- 25% Fine Leaf Perennial Rye
- 15% Creeping Red Fescue
Premium lawn mix is a grass mixture that gives you a healthy, attractive lawn with a combination of sun and shade tolerance. We have just enough fine leaf perennial ryegrass to get your lawn off to a fast start. Kentucky bluegrass and creeping red fescue will continue to fill in and form a dense sod that will give you that quality appearance. This mix is recommended for all applications and will do especially well under intensive lawn practices.
- Seeding rate 6 to 7 pounds per 1000 sq. ft.
- 33 1/3% Concerto Kentucky Bluegrass
- 33 1/3% Fine Leaf Perennial Rye
- 33 1/3% Creeping Red Fescue
Economy lawn mix for those areas not requiring the higher quality Kentucky bluegrass. Perennial ryegrass establishes quickly with creeping red fescue and Kentucky bluegrass completing the lawn. This mixture does well in sun and shady areas, but will create more thatch than either Premium Lawn or Endurance Lawn mixes.